Sunday, February 17, 2008

MUSICAL STORIES




OVER THE RHINE

CHANGES COME...I look for redemption in everyone

NOTHING IS INNOCENT NOW ...the fear we bore will eat us alive from within.

THE INNOCENCE MISSION

BROTHERHOOD OF MAN ....We meet an older man who seems to know I miss my dad. And he smiles through the limbs.We talk easily with him until the rain begins. This is the brotherhood of man


BRIGHT AS YELLOW ...And you live your life with your arms stretched out. Eye to eye when speaking. Enter rooms with great joy shouts, happy to be meeting.

MOBY



U2 and MARY J. BLIGE

ONE ...Is it getting better Or do you feel the same Will it make it easier on you now You got someone to blame?


U2


Love has come again
I am gone again
Love is the end of history
The enemy of misery
Love has come again
I am gone again
Love is justice, a charity
Love brings with it a clarity
Love has come again
I'm alive again
Alive...

LOVE WILL WIN
U2
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE ...As you enter this life I pray you depart With a wrinkled face And a brand new heart.
MISS SARAJEVO THAT WE DON'T BECOME A MONSTER TO DEFEAT A MONSTER

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love stories with happy endings :)

Kent said...

Unfortunately Sue we are still suffering under overwhelming fear that causes people to do ugly things.

Love is the only thing that trumps it.

Sue said...

And it will trump fear. Love will win. it will have the final say.