Monday, March 03, 2008

GOOD FRIENDS...BEAUTIFUL SITE







The time spent on the Golf Journey as Dan calls it was such a wonderful time. Dan set up a link with some of the pictures he snapped so I decided to share a couple of them.
Playing Trump National was certainly a treat and I can't think of two brothers I would have rather been with. That's me, the little guy in the middle. Wayne is on the left and Dan is on the right.
Dan and another friend are heading here to my home in St. Louis from Kansas City next monday while another friend is here from out of town for a few days. I'm looking forward to the three days with friends talking about the journey and sharing a little of it with each other.

Rob, we still have to get a golf trip planned with you this summer. We'll talk.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hey dude! Thanks for posting these pics. I love hearing about all you TGJ ppl meeting up :)

Kent said...

Sue, Monday I pick Paul up at the airport and then he will be here through Weds. morning. Tuesady evening we are having several couples over to hang out so he can meet all the friends. It should be a good time.

rob horton said...

yepper doodle smoke a noodle (noodle golf ball that is)!!!