Friday, April 25, 2008

BEAUTY FROM BOTH SIDES


I shot this picture of the back side of a Hellebore awhile back and wanted to share it but held off because IMHO it was such a special picture and I didn't feel like just throwing it into just any post. Tonight seemed to present the opportunity to use it.
Because of my blogging friends Rob, Sue, Trish, Tina, and Jennifer and their recent posts about the things going on in their lives I got a glimpse of beautiful from the front and the back. When it comes to people learning to live free through the love and affection of Father, whether these people are approaching you or walking away, in that moment you know you are about to encounter the embrace of grace and that after the encounter you will be left in the transforming glow of it. Both views are simply beautiful.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Awww, how sweet of you to say so!

Thanks, Kent!

I'm glad you waited to post that photo. The waiting is the hardest part and then, bang, everything slots into place :)

Grateful Girl said...

Thanks Brother! Glad to be along the way with you...

Jennifer said...

I just saw this and it brings tears to my eyes...thank you :)

A couple weeks ago I was able to walk through a beautiful public garden with a friend and we saw lots and lots of Hellebore. Of course I thought of all your pictures and can see why you like them so much..they are even prettier in 3-D!! If we can afford it, after the fruit trees and other stuff, I plan to plant these.

Tina said...

I'm in tears with Jennifer. How encredibly encouraging, Kent. Thank you.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.