Friday, April 18, 2008

EARTHQUAKE


Yep, I was awakened this morning to rattling windows and a vibrating floor. They say it was a 5.4 quake. They also say one of these days the New Madrid Fault is going to experience a big one.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there have been prophets predicting it ever since I moved here 25 years ago as being the coming judgement of God and encouraging people to repent.

I tend to believe it was just the earth's plates deciding to move and when that happens in a sudden release of energy things get shaken up a little....things and people and their imaginations. Call me crazy, and who knows, I could be wrong.

1 comment:

zinger said...

Um, that's the scatter gun approach I guess.

I tend to believe it was the earth's plates deciding to move...

That just cracked me up. Boy if you think you've got problems with those types in the midwest, think of us out here on the left coast. Keep your hard hat on...