Saturday, May 17, 2008

IT'S FUNNY WHERE INSPIRATION CAN BE FOUND


I ran across this today while messing around on youtube. This group of believers are using U2's music and message as a help in spiritual formation. All I know is the music and message of U2 from day one of them coming on the scene has played a roll (in many different ways) in my journey. Turns out the Pharisee in me got a kick in the rump by way of them also. One of my first posts on this blog emerged out of the influence that they have had on me. You can read part 1 here and part 2 here. It's always funny to me when I go back and read some of the first things I began writing here because it was such a new practice for myself. It's turned out to be a good exercise for me to do. I have learned much about myself through the process.


Bono...a conversation about Christianity (this is the correct video now, I had at first added the wrong link)


side note of fun information. As you will see at the end of this last video clip Pope John Paul was given Bono's sunglasses. From what I hear, Pope Benedict XVI has a signed copy of The Shack. Life sometimes is stranger than fiction.

No comments: