Friday, November 06, 2009

THE GARDEN IN REVERSE

Well, another growing season in the garden is coming to an end. Soon everything will be in rest/sleep mode until the temps begin to warm up next spring and things begin to awaken so to do it all once again. I love this process and part of that is sharing it with others. Thanks to all the encouragement through the kind words many have shared with me through this year when they have seen the garden either in person or through pictures. It's been a wonderful year of personal growth for myself, my wife and daughters along with many of you my friends. I look forward with great expectancy to what tomorrow holds for us all. So here are some highlights from the garden. I have left out the fall pictures since those have so recently been posted in other places. One place being here






























































No comments: