Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SACRED ARE THEY....
















/>







I so appreciate the ability to connect with others from all parts of the globe as we travel along on this journey towards healing and freedom...together.

I just wanted to add this that my friend John Lynch just posted that speaks to it all.

"As this well-dressed, poisoned ball rolls towards end-like strong current, we'll be pulled to hate more-fashioning ever tighter political and theological criterion-to make somebody pay for our loss. Radio-talk-show puppets teach us where to spew venom. Sacred are they who choose love; hating evil and working against it, but not swallowed by it. They're the healers. They shine light...and pull others from the current."

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow

zinger said...

Yup that is good. Kent I think I'll use that on my facebook page.

christina said...

that's beautiful.