Sunday, February 24, 2013

IT'S ABOUT THE FRUIT



The way you or I spent the day isn't the most important first question. The options available to us are endless. The first thing to consider is how are you left feeling at the end of the day...as well as, how did you feel while in it? Where has your mind been as well? When that is done, one might want to then consider if that is connected in any way to the activities that filled the day?

 Why is so much time and energy spent on things that aren't nourishing? And again, I'm not making any judgments here in regards to specific activities. If they have left you nourished and at peace and at rest, I would say that is pretty good fruit...even if the activities you did would be about as much fun for me as having my teeth pulled.

 I hope you all find yourself at peace and at rest tonight.

"He was chosen, the mighty Red Tail for his strength of spirit will prevail
Watch! The Red Hawks are in flight....
Bringing a message of peace and light.

 On the Red Hawk's mighty wings there is a great message of hope he brings...
You must keep the sacred fires burning for the wisdom of the old ways is returning."
~ Native Tribes Wisdom

 DEFEATED BY LOVE ~ Rumi

The sky was lit
by the splendor of the moon
So powerful
I fell to the ground

Your love
has made me sure

I am ready to forsake
this worldly life
and surrender to the magnificence
of your Being.

No comments: